- The ReBuilder
- ReBuilder Medical
- Dr. Hulda Clark Products
- Productos Dra. Hulda Clark
- Quantum Health Analyzers
- Analizador Cuántico de Salud
- Health Analyzers NLS
- Analizadores de Salud NLS
- Alkaline Water
- Agua Alcalina
- Ion Cleanse Detox Therapy
- Desintoxicación Iónica
- Pain Therapy
- Terapia del Dolor
|Solicite información en Español|
|704-665-7809 / 704-970-6876
Royal Flora Capsules 450mg
Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms for those who consume them. This microorgansims can be found in different fermented foods with active cultures such as yogurt and other supplements. Some of these supplements have good organisms that are found in soil instead of those found on diary.
Probiotics are very important for a correct intestinal and digestive function because they balance the microflora found in this system.
In the past, people used to eat vegetables and fruits that came with dirt and soil and it remained a little even if they washed them with water. Now, vegetables are sold at the supermarket totally clean. This prevents us from taking in good soil bacteria as well; the beneficial bacteria that helps us to regulate the immune system and protect us from the overgrowth of harmful bacteria and fungi.
When you reintroduce soil organisms to your intestines, you increase the diversity of good bacteria in your gut, improving digestion, boosting the immune system and stimulating the production of white blood cells and antibodies.
But, why probiotics found in the soil are better than the ones found in dairy?
Bacteria found in lactic acid have a hard time surviving hostile and acidic environment in the stomach, so the number that reach the intestine is greatly reduced. This is the reason why many physicians recommend probiotics with high count of colony forming units with the purpose of having enough bacteria once they reach the gut.
On the other hand, bacteria found in the soil form endo spores, which are naturally stronger and abler to reach the intestines by surviving the rough environment of the stomach. What we all need, is a good amount of bacteria in our intestines so we can have greater benefits, that’s why we need stronger probiotics in order to have more forming units.
If we have probiotics that colonize the intestine more effectively, we can reduce the doses to “maintenance" levels earlier, without worrying about the diminishment and disappearance of health benefits. In other words, probiotics found on soil have better value than the ones found on dairy.
Nowadays, there are many probiotics on the market but most of them are based on diary. Royal Flora is different because it has a non-mutated primary inactive culture in the capsule which will remain dormant until it is activated by body fluids. It is not lyophilized or fermented so it has a long shelf time and does not requires refrigeration.
Royal flora is more stable than other probiotics, therefore has a better and more stable colonization. It has no dairy, salt, artificial colors, flavors, sugar, preservatives, fillers or artificial additives.
Important features of the product:
- Royal Flora is more effective than the Dr. Darrell Wolfe.
- The microorganisms found in Royal Flora are non-pathogenic, which means that the bacteria that recolonize the intestine are good and allow to restore the health and vitality.
- Helps to restore the natural alkalinity of the blood by eliminating the waste of harmful acids.
- It allows to balance the hormonal system by stabilizing blood sugar and restoring glandular integrity.
- These beneficial bacteria stimulate the immune system to produce powerful immune chemicals.
- Many other probiotics are unstable and should be refrigerated. Being in an inactive state, Royal Flora has shelf time of many years, and does not require refrigeration.
- Royal Flora creates an environment in which microorganisms negative for health cannot live. By oxygenating the intestine, non-aerobic pathogens (such as candida and parasites) simply thrive on us.